Saturday, March 26, 2011


(yes, I know you've seen this picture. There is hardly anything I cant slap an Audrey Hepburn picture on, is there?)


So I've got a major trip coming up soon. It involves going to a diffrent coast, for one thing, and then, while there, I have any number of very diffrent activities to do.
For example, there will be a college graduation, several broadway plays, a horse race, museum hopping, some serious shopping, and some kind of gala, to name the highlights.
Now, I come from the "one suitcase" school of packing, and would like to take as little luggage as possible. For starts, luggage is a pain. For seconds, its fun to be all creative and say "look! I can make a million outfits out of what is in this postage stamp sized box!"
But a feat like that takes planning, which I've got to start now. I've got some outfits to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment