Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions




In my quest to be a modern lady, these are my resolutions.

1. Start a blog (done and done.)

2. Write in said blog at least three times a week (hmm.)

3. Keep up with my exercise (equaling walking everywhere I can, and playing my Wii at minimum of five times a week.)

4. Embrace my body, work up my self confidence.

5. Expand my wardrobe, develop style.

6. Fix my bloody camera so I can take photos (set up a flicker account? Ehhh, scary world of pictures)

7. Cook more! Its fun, its healthy, and I only burn things occasionally.

8. Write a MINIMUM of 52 letters (and mail them, obviously). This averages one letter a week, more or less. I don’t know how many letters I wrote last year, but I’d like to write more. I will charitably include cards (valentine, Christmas, birthday, etc), and perhaps packages as well.

9. Travel somewhere! Its been to long sense I’ve taken a trip.

10. Figure out more interesting things then my list of resolutions to write in the newfound blog!

1 comment: