Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quandry

Do you ever get lured by a peice of clothing that isnt in any way you?
Typical you, I should say.
I'm a fairly retro girl. I love a good pencil skirt, and a 50's esque polka dot dress. I have a great passion for pearls, and I just generally feel that I was born into the wrong satorial age.

And then there are days like today........
I found a really lovely asymetrical knit tunic at a store today, reduced way, way down, and I am tempted. There was only one, and I left it there, and I'm really, really tempted to go back tommorow and see if its still there.
Its not my usual thing! I like a cinched waist and a knee lenth hem! I'm not the minimalist, mod girl. I dont have the body for that sort of thing..... usually.....
I keep thinking how cute it would be with leggings and flats, particularly on a plane trip, like the one I have coming up. And my resolve waivers.

Do you ever have small fashion identity crisis? I know I do. And I'm going to have to think long and hard about that tunic.

No comments:

Post a Comment